The Bunker

A forum for gentlemen(and ladies) with many different interests.


    I come in peace, brothers

    Share
    avatar
    artificial
    Sayaka-chan <3
    Sayaka-chan

    Posts : 95
    Join date : 2011-11-27
    Age : 20
    Location : Cebu, Philippines

    I come in peace, brothers

    Post  artificial on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:35 am

    Sup broskies, I'm OG Filipino, comin' from Cebu. I just met Blackout in the internetzzzz and yeah we played TF2 and stuff. We had a lot of good timez but too bad we never met IRL lul.
    avatar
    Blackout
    Admin

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2011-11-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Vancouver, BC

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  Blackout on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:55 pm

    YOYOYOYOYOYOYO WAZZ UP IMMANOOB (or can i use ur real name?)
    avatar
    artificial
    Sayaka-chan <3
    Sayaka-chan

    Posts : 95
    Join date : 2011-11-27
    Age : 20
    Location : Cebu, Philippines

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  artificial on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:45 am

    Blackout wrote:YOYOYOYOYOYOYO WAZZ UP IMMANOOB (or can i use ur real name?)

    I'm not human, I'm artificial.
    I'm not IMMANOOB, I'm artificial.
    I don't exist, I'm artificial.

    :p
    avatar
    Blackout
    Admin

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2011-11-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Vancouver, BC

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  Blackout on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:57 pm

    artificial wrote:
    Blackout wrote:YOYOYOYOYOYOYO WAZZ UP IMMANOOB (or can i use ur real name?)

    I'm not human, I'm artificial.
    I'm not IMMANOOB, I'm artificial.
    I don't exist, I'm artificial.

    :p

    lol alright


    _________________
    avatar
    artificial
    Sayaka-chan <3
    Sayaka-chan

    Posts : 95
    Join date : 2011-11-27
    Age : 20
    Location : Cebu, Philippines

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  artificial on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:39 am

    I'm not a mad son, I'm artificial.

    uMadson?, I see you. You're a clone Razz

    uMadson?
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-12-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Hong Kong

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  uMadson? on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:42 am

    artificial wrote:I'm not a mad son, I'm artificial.

    uMadson?, I see you. You're a clone Razz

    Nope.avi

    I am me. I am you. I am everyone.


    Laughing
    avatar
    artificial
    Sayaka-chan <3
    Sayaka-chan

    Posts : 95
    Join date : 2011-11-27
    Age : 20
    Location : Cebu, Philippines

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  artificial on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:49 am

    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:I'm not a mad son, I'm artificial.

    uMadson?, I see you. You're a clone Razz

    Nope.avi

    I am me. I am you. I am everyone.


    Laughing

    YOU HAVE BEEN SENT BY THE ORGANIZATION AS A HUMAN EXPERIMENT! AND YOU'RE JUST A CLONE!

    Razz

    uMadson?
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-12-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Hong Kong

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  uMadson? on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:51 am

    artificial wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:I'm not a mad son, I'm artificial.

    uMadson?, I see you. You're a clone Razz

    Nope.avi

    I am me. I am you. I am everyone.


    Laughing

    YOU HAVE BEEN SENT BY THE ORGANIZATION AS A HUMAN EXPERIMENT! AND YOU'RE JUST A CLONE!

    Razz

    Cool story bro. Razz

    And if I was, I would have self-destructed ages ago cuz you're so damn irritating. Very Happy
    avatar
    Blackout
    Admin

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2011-11-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Vancouver, BC

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  Blackout on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:26 am

    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:I'm not a mad son, I'm artificial.

    uMadson?, I see you. You're a clone Razz

    Nope.avi

    I am me. I am you. I am everyone.


    Laughing

    YOU HAVE BEEN SENT BY THE ORGANIZATION AS A HUMAN EXPERIMENT! AND YOU'RE JUST A CLONE!

    Razz

    Cool story bro. Razz

    And if I was, I would have self-destructed ages ago cuz you're so damn irritating. Very Happy
    |
    LOL AT THIS CONVO. WELCOME TO THE BUNKER UMADSON. ENJOY UR STAY LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Smile


    _________________

    uMadson?
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-12-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Hong Kong

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  uMadson? on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:35 am

    Blackout wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:I'm not a mad son, I'm artificial.

    uMadson?, I see you. You're a clone Razz

    Nope.avi

    I am me. I am you. I am everyone.


    Laughing

    YOU HAVE BEEN SENT BY THE ORGANIZATION AS A HUMAN EXPERIMENT! AND YOU'RE JUST A CLONE!

    Razz

    Cool story bro. Razz

    And if I was, I would have self-destructed ages ago cuz you're so damn irritating. Very Happy
    |
    LOL AT THIS CONVO. WELCOME TO THE BUNKER UMADSON. ENJOY UR STAY LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Smile

    You realise, the original umadson is Andre, right? I just nicked his name cuz I'm cool like that. Very Happy
    avatar
    Blackout
    Admin

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2011-11-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Vancouver, BC

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  Blackout on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:38 am

    uMadson? wrote:
    Blackout wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:I'm not a mad son, I'm artificial.

    uMadson?, I see you. You're a clone Razz

    Nope.avi

    I am me. I am you. I am everyone.


    Laughing

    YOU HAVE BEEN SENT BY THE ORGANIZATION AS A HUMAN EXPERIMENT! AND YOU'RE JUST A CLONE!

    Razz

    Cool story bro. Razz

    And if I was, I would have self-destructed ages ago cuz you're so damn irritating. Very Happy
    |
    LOL AT THIS CONVO. WELCOME TO THE BUNKER UMADSON. ENJOY UR STAY LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Smile

    You realise, the original umadson is Andre, right? I just nicked his name cuz I'm cool like that. Very Happy

    i already knew that, he notified me via FB that you would be coming.


    _________________

    uMadson?
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-12-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Hong Kong

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  uMadson? on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:44 am

    Blackout wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:
    Blackout wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:I'm not a mad son, I'm artificial.

    uMadson?, I see you. You're a clone Razz

    Nope.avi

    I am me. I am you. I am everyone.


    Laughing

    YOU HAVE BEEN SENT BY THE ORGANIZATION AS A HUMAN EXPERIMENT! AND YOU'RE JUST A CLONE!

    Razz

    Cool story bro. Razz

    And if I was, I would have self-destructed ages ago cuz you're so damn irritating. Very Happy
    |
    LOL AT THIS CONVO. WELCOME TO THE BUNKER UMADSON. ENJOY UR STAY LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Smile

    You realise, the original umadson is Andre, right? I just nicked his name cuz I'm cool like that. Very Happy

    i already knew that, he notified me via FB that you would be coming.

    Ah, nice to know that my arrival was expected. And if Andre hasn't told you yet, you can expect this kind of banter to become a norm with me around.
    avatar
    TheAndroid97
    Colonel Sanders
    Colonel Sanders

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2011-11-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Somewhere

    Re:

    Post  TheAndroid97 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:18 pm

    I'm a YouTube channel producer/editor/manager of development. U MAD BRO?
    P.S. Welcome, uMadson.
    avatar
    artificial
    Sayaka-chan <3
    Sayaka-chan

    Posts : 95
    Join date : 2011-11-27
    Age : 20
    Location : Cebu, Philippines

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  artificial on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:32 pm

    I like how all the welcome was directed to my clone.

    Or should I say to make it fair, my twin brother who's living in another country.

    uMadson?
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-12-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Hong Kong

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  uMadson? on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:37 pm

    artificial wrote:I like how all the welcome was directed to my clone.

    Or should I say to make it fair, my twin brother who's living in another country.

    Hey, I'm your older brother/cousin in that case!
    avatar
    artificial
    Sayaka-chan <3
    Sayaka-chan

    Posts : 95
    Join date : 2011-11-27
    Age : 20
    Location : Cebu, Philippines

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  artificial on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:57 pm

    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:I like how all the welcome was directed to my clone.

    Or should I say to make it fair, my twin brother who's living in another country.

    Hey, I'm your older brother/cousin in that case!

    Prove it. Razz You took my name anyway so you should be me or something. Laughing

    uMadson?
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-12-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Hong Kong

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  uMadson? on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:03 am

    artificial wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:I like how all the welcome was directed to my clone.

    Or should I say to make it fair, my twin brother who's living in another country.

    Hey, I'm your older brother/cousin in that case!

    Prove it. Razz You took my name anyway so you should be me or something. Laughing

    You're 13, I'm 14. Razz

    avatar
    artificial
    Sayaka-chan <3
    Sayaka-chan

    Posts : 95
    Join date : 2011-11-27
    Age : 20
    Location : Cebu, Philippines

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  artificial on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:04 am

    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:I like how all the welcome was directed to my clone.

    Or should I say to make it fair, my twin brother who's living in another country.

    Hey, I'm your older brother/cousin in that case!

    Prove it. Razz You took my name anyway so you should be me or something. Laughing

    You're 13, I'm 14. Razz


    Your DNA should be exactly rike mine. Razz I keed, I keed.
    avatar
    Blackout
    Admin

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2011-11-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Vancouver, BC

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  Blackout on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:05 am

    artificial wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:I like how all the welcome was directed to my clone.

    Or should I say to make it fair, my twin brother who's living in another country.

    Hey, I'm your older brother/cousin in that case!

    Prove it. Razz You took my name anyway so you should be me or something. Laughing

    You're 13, I'm 14. Razz


    Your DNA should be exactly rike mine. Razz I keed, I keed.

    This convo just gets more and more lolworthy.


    _________________

    uMadson?
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-12-13
    Age : 21
    Location : Hong Kong

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  uMadson? on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:08 am

    artificial wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:
    artificial wrote:I like how all the welcome was directed to my clone.

    Or should I say to make it fair, my twin brother who's living in another country.

    Hey, I'm your older brother/cousin in that case!

    Prove it. Razz You took my name anyway so you should be me or something. Laughing

    You're 13, I'm 14. Razz


    Your DNA should be exactly rike mine. Razz I keed, I keed.

    Sccrew ya and ya DNA test. Razz

    And as I'm the older one, it's you who's the suspicious one here if the DNA doesn't match! Very Happy
    avatar
    artificial
    Sayaka-chan <3
    Sayaka-chan

    Posts : 95
    Join date : 2011-11-27
    Age : 20
    Location : Cebu, Philippines

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  artificial on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:11 am

    Blackout wrote:This convo just gets more and more lolworthy.

    It's all in a day's work for the Goof Patrol. Cool

    uMadson? wrote:Sccrew ya and ya DNA test. Razz

    And as I'm the older one, it's you who's the suspicious one here if the DNA doesn't match! Very Happy

    But you took my bloodeh name! Mad YE SHALL BE CHARGED FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IF YOU THINK YOU'RE NOT IN MY FAMILY! Laughing
    avatar
    Blackout
    Admin

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2011-11-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Vancouver, BC

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  Blackout on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:13 am

    artificial wrote:
    Blackout wrote:This convo just gets more and more lolworthy.

    It's all in a day's work for the Goof Patrol. Cool

    uMadson? wrote:Sccrew ya and ya DNA test. Razz

    And as I'm the older one, it's you who's the suspicious one here if the DNA doesn't match! Very Happy

    But you took my bloodeh name! Mad YE SHALL BE CHARGED FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IF YOU THINK YOU'RE NOT IN MY FAMILY! Laughing

    K gents this convo is rly frakin lolworthy but u should take it to the random discussion thread just for further comments and posts and all dat shiet.


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: I come in peace, brothers

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:10 am