The Bunker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bunker

A forum for gentlemen(and ladies) with many different interests.

2 posters

Team Fortress 2

artificial
    artificial
    Sayaka-chan <3
    Sayaka-chan

Team Fortress 2 Empty Team Fortress 2

Post  artificial Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:51 am

Nobody made such a thread, u mad? Team Fortress 2 Troll2

Haven't played it in a while lol. But my most played class of all is Soldier. I also like to play as Sniper and Scout. I play as a decent Medic too, but I only play as one when I got nothing to contribute to the team and when the team needs one. I only play as a Demo, Heavy, Pyro, or Engy once in a while. But tell you one thing though, I suck horribly with Spy.

My Soldier loadout:

Liberty Launcher/Direct Hit
    Default Shotgun
    Equalizer

And the summer shades lmao. My first secondary was the Gunboats, then I got the hang of rocket-jumping so I switched to the Reserve shooter until the time came when I realized that it basically performs like the default one. No plan of using the Buff Banner/Battalion's Backup/Concheror/whatever though. I love the Liberty Launcher because I don't mind having 3 rockets instead of the usual 4. Anyway I'm already used to it. I also like using the Direct Hit once in a while. I like the rocket launchers that have rockets that travel faster than usual. I don't really care about the trade-off that happens too lol. Like the minus 1 rocket for the Liberty Launcher and the reduced explosion radius for the Direct Hit. About the Equalizer... It's pretty handy when things don't go my way, lol. I whip this out and pussy out to get moar health and stuff.

My Scout loadout:

Default scattergun
    Default pistol
    Fan O' War

First I used the Force-a-Nature, then I had fun with using Scout. But I thought it was more powerful than the default scattergun when in fact its damage is smaller than the scattergun. I eventually got bored of the FaN so I switched to the scattergun. I tried using the peppergun, no, the Shortstop... I don't get what's so special with that gun though and I'm used to the scattergun. No plan of changing my pistol too, but if I get to have the Bonk then I guess I'm gonna use that along with the Shortstop.

My Sniper loadout:

Machina/Huntsman/Sydney Sleeper/Default Sniper Rifle
    Default SMG
    Default Kukri (I badly need the Tribalman's Shiv Mad )

Sadly I lost the Tribalman's Shiv in my elusive search for the Machina. I even made the Sydney Sleeper so that I can craft one... but eventually I found the Machina through item drop. Lucky for me got get one through item drop, unlucky for me to indirectly sacrifice another prized item of mine for that. The Machina performed well too. Damage output is above average. No, way above average. The fully-charged shot bonus is pretty useful when used right. I'm just an amateur sniper though so I never got to take advantage of it lul. I also tried using the Huntsman and I fell in love when I used it. It's pretty useful for going all-out, whereas when I use any of the sniper rifle, I'm more comfortable giving overwatch when in offense. The Huntsman is a pretty fun weapon to use too. Using the sniper rifles for defense is a pretty useful tactic too. The Jarate effect the Sydney Sleeper offers is pretty useful to help your teammates take out a rampaging enemy too. If the damage is too low, then I guess you should start practicing your headshots.

My Medic loadout

Blutsauger (previously Overdose but eh)
    Kritzkrieg/Default Medigun
    Ubersaw/Vita-saw (previously Amputator)

In fact, my first ever non-default syringe gun is the Blutsauger. I once used the Overdose. I thought it has a faster firing rage (I meant rate, LMAO), but it actaully raises my movement speed in relation to my available Ubercharge, which is neat but I don't really need it. So I scrapped the Overdose away and used my trusty Blutsauger instead. I used to rock out the Kritzkrieg but I found out that there are more cases where the default medigun is the better medigun for the job, but that doesn't mean that the Kritzkrieg is crap. I have yet to use it again. About the melee slot, I first went with the Amputator but it's basically a skin for the Bonesaw which has a custom taunt that is useless. It only heals a paltry amount of health to your teammates around you. It would be better if it will heal, like 65-85% health or something. I just got the Ubersaw through item drop. With some good timing, it's beast. The one-hit-get-25% Ubercharge would reward you with A LOT when you're used to the firing speed. Especially when you're building up some Ubercharge and an enemy manageable enough to kill slips by. Like a spy or something. I recently got the Vita-saw and I've yet to try it so I can't really comment on that yet.

Those are my favorite and most played classes so that's all I want to discuss. How about you, anything to say about TF2? (Blackout, I know you do Razz)
    Blackout
    Blackout
    Admin

Team Fortress 2 Empty Re: Team Fortress 2

Post  Blackout Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:50 pm

artificial wrote:Nobody made such a thread, u mad? Team Fortress 2 Troll2

Haven't played it in a while lol. But my most played class of all is Soldier. I also like to play as Sniper and Scout. I play as a decent Medic too, but I only play as one when I got nothing to contribute to the team and when the team needs one. I only play as a Demo, Heavy, Pyro, or Engy once in a while. But tell you one thing though, I suck horribly with Spy.

My Soldier loadout:

Liberty Launcher/Direct Hit
    Default Shotgun
    Equalizer

And the summer shades lmao. My first secondary was the Gunboats, then I got the hang of rocket-jumping so I switched to the Reserve shooter until the time came when I realized that it basically performs like the default one. No plan of using the Buff Banner/Battalion's Backup/Concheror/whatever though. I love the Liberty Launcher because I don't mind having 3 rockets instead of the usual 4. Anyway I'm already used to it. I also like using the Direct Hit once in a while. I like the rocket launchers that have rockets that travel faster than usual. I don't really care about the trade-off that happens too lol. Like the minus 1 rocket for the Liberty Launcher and the reduced explosion radius for the Direct Hit. About the Equalizer... It's pretty handy when things don't go my way, lol. I whip this out and pussy out to get moar health and stuff.

My Scout loadout:

Default scattergun
    Default pistol
    Fan O' War

First I used the Force-a-Nature, then I had fun with using Scout. But I thought it was more powerful than the default scattergun when in fact its damage is smaller than the scattergun. I eventually got bored of the FaN so I switched to the scattergun. I tried using the peppergun, no, the Shortstop... I don't get what's so special with that gun though and I'm used to the scattergun. No plan of changing my pistol too, but if I get to have the Bonk then I guess I'm gonna use that along with the Shortstop.

My Sniper loadout:

Machina/Huntsman/Sydney Sleeper/Default Sniper Rifle
    Default SMG
    Default Kukri (I badly need the Tribalman's Shiv Mad )

Sadly I lost the Tribalman's Shiv in my elusive search for the Machina. I even made the Sydney Sleeper so that I can craft one... but eventually I found the Machina through item drop. Lucky for me got get one through item drop, unlucky for me to indirectly sacrifice another prized item of mine for that. The Machina performed well too. Damage output is above average. No, way above average. The fully-charged shot bonus is pretty useful when used right. I'm just an amateur sniper though so I never got to take advantage of it lul. I also tried using the Huntsman and I fell in love when I used it. It's pretty useful for going all-out, whereas when I use any of the sniper rifle, I'm more comfortable giving overwatch when in offense. The Huntsman is a pretty fun weapon to use too. Using the sniper rifles for defense is a pretty useful tactic too. The Jarate effect the Sydney Sleeper offers is pretty useful to help your teammates take out a rampaging enemy too. If the damage is too low, then I guess you should start practicing your headshots.

My Medic loadout

Blutsauger (previously Overdose but eh)
    Kritzkrieg/Default Medigun
    Ubersaw/Vita-saw (previously Amputator)

In fact, my first ever non-default syringe gun is the Blutsauger. I once used the Overdose. I thought it has a faster firing rage (I meant rate, LMAO), but it actaully raises my movement speed in relation to my available Ubercharge, which is neat but I don't really need it. So I scrapped the Overdose away and used my trusty Blutsauger instead. I used to rock out the Kritzkrieg but I found out that there are more cases where the default medigun is the better medigun for the job, but that doesn't mean that the Kritzkrieg is crap. I have yet to use it again. About the melee slot, I first went with the Amputator but it's basically a skin for the Bonesaw which has a custom taunt that is useless. It only heals a paltry amount of health to your teammates around you. It would be better if it will heal, like 65-85% health or something. I just got the Ubersaw through item drop. With some good timing, it's beast. The one-hit-get-25% Ubercharge would reward you with A LOT when you're used to the firing speed. Especially when you're building up some Ubercharge and an enemy manageable enough to kill slips by. Like a spy or something. I recently got the Vita-saw and I've yet to try it so I can't really comment on that yet.

Those are my favorite and most played classes so that's all I want to discuss. How about you, anything to say about TF2? (Blackout, I know you do Razz)

Lol, well most of my loadouts are usually vanilla (ex: scout, medic, sniper to name a few).

When i go Solly, i usually end up using either liberty launcher/original and equalizer. A good rocket and melee combo. Also good for when u need to get going in a jiffy.

I actually started using demo knight, its a nice loadout (Decal sign, screen shield thingy, boots atm)

Thats bout all i have to say since i don't feel like making a long ass post about it. (OTHER PEEPLZ PLAY NAO OR U GET LIEFTIEM BAN.)Just joking, im not going to for obvious reasons.)
    artificial
    artificial
    Sayaka-chan <3
    Sayaka-chan

Post  artificial Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:47 am

Just a few shots that I wanna share.

Team Fortress 2 4341DA5AE1744A35BFEAA77FC20035951F9BC3B3
    Team Fortress 2 61F30959DC0B9C699BDA2E3A99C6CA1481F76A9C
    Team Fortress 2 06F4B51A960DD87F1912C4D364CBF7F8058BEF27
    Team Fortress 2 C9126DF63BAE5D0985082989DBA6CA14801F8C27
    Team Fortress 2 169D560863F2861DC0D0D8C8E03AEC4F1F2C8217

PANTYSHOTS DURRRR.
    Blackout
    Blackout
    Admin

Post  Blackout Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:52 am

artificial wrote:Just a few shots that I wanna share.

Team Fortress 2 4341DA5AE1744A35BFEAA77FC20035951F9BC3B3
    Team Fortress 2 61F30959DC0B9C699BDA2E3A99C6CA1481F76A9C
    Team Fortress 2 06F4B51A960DD87F1912C4D364CBF7F8058BEF27
    Team Fortress 2 C9126DF63BAE5D0985082989DBA6CA14801F8C27
    Team Fortress 2 169D560863F2861DC0D0D8C8E03AEC4F1F2C8217

PANTYSHOTS DURRRR.

Last shot gave me a bonedurrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Spoiler:

Me and my good steam friend bobby[WIN] (spoiler'd cuz its a big fuckin pic)
    artificial
    artificial
    Sayaka-chan <3
    Sayaka-chan

Post  artificial Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:59 am

Never knew that the spoiler tag works like WME lmao.
    Blackout
    Blackout
    Admin

Post  Blackout Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:00 am

artificial wrote:Never knew that the spoiler tag works like WME lmao.

yeah who knew.
    artificial
    artificial
    Sayaka-chan <3
    Sayaka-chan

Post  artificial Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:01 am

By the way, in that spoiler'd pic, were you playing PropHunt?
    Blackout
    Blackout
    Admin

Post  Blackout Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:11 am

artificial wrote:By the way, in that spoiler'd pic, were you playing PropHunt?

I was actually playing Fort Wars. It's a fun and interesting little mod.
    artificial
    artificial
    Sayaka-chan <3
    Sayaka-chan

Post  artificial Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:14 am

Blackout wrote:

Hmm I see. lmao at spray.
    Blackout
    Blackout
    Admin

Post  Blackout Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:45 am

artificial wrote:
    Blackout wrote:

Hmm I see. lmao at spray.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:52 am