The Bunker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bunker

A forum for gentlemen(and ladies) with many different interests.

3 posters

Serious Discussion Topic

Blackout
    Blackout
    Admin

Serious Discussion Topic Empty Serious Discussion Topic

Post  Blackout Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:23 am

This topic is for things that i don't think should go into random discussions (ex: relationships, dark things of life, etc.)

I'll start off this topic.

I like this girl, she's really cute, but i don't know how to show my feelings for her. It really sucks seeing her in the halls and not having the courage to reveal my affection for her. -_-
    uMadson?
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Serious Discussion Topic Empty Re: Serious Discussion Topic

Post  uMadson? Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:01 am

Blackout wrote:This topic is for things that i don't think should go into random discussions (ex: relationships, dark things of life, etc.)

I like this girl, she's really cute, but i don't know how to show my feelings for her. It really sucks seeing her in the halls and not having the courage to reveal my affection for her. -_-

Oh la la…!!! Someone has a crush! Someone has a crush!! Razz

Honestly though, I'm no one to speak, Andre knows all about my one, but just man up and tell her. To quote Andre (who took the quote from someone else), "No guts, no glory". Go for it.
    Blackout
    Blackout
    Admin

Post  Blackout Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:03 pm

uMadson? wrote:
    Blackout wrote:This topic is for things that i don't think should go into random discussions (ex: relationships, dark things of life, etc.)

Honestly though, I'm no one to speak, Andre knows all about my one, but just man up and tell her. To quote Andre (who took the quote from someone else), "No guts, no glory". Go for it.

Idk, i've been rejected like twice already, i don't feel like going a third time.
    uMadson?
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  uMadson? Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:45 am

Blackout wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:

Idk, i've been rejected like twice already, i don't feel like going a third time.

By the same person? And just show your affection for her, you don't need to ask her out to do so…
    Blackout
    Blackout
    Admin

Post  Blackout Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:52 pm

uMadson? wrote:
    Blackout wrote:
    uMadson? wrote:

By the same person? And just show your affection for her, you don't need to ask her out to do so…

Not by the same person man. And in what way should i show my affection?
    TheAndroid97
    TheAndroid97
    Colonel Sanders
    Colonel Sanders

Post  TheAndroid97 Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Blackout, can you tell me who this girl is?
    Is it the one we always talk about, cause I can help you with getting her, but it's gonna be tough.
    If it's not her, then I'm here to help. I've never had a bad relationship, and I never plan on having my friend sulk while he sees "the girl of his dreams" pass by everyday.
    Blackout
    Blackout
    Admin

Post  Blackout Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:30 pm

TheAndroid97 wrote:Blackout, can you tell me who this girl is?
    Is it the one we always talk about, cause I can help you with getting her, but it's gonna be tough.
    If it's not her, then I'm here to help. I've never had a bad relationship, and I never plan on having my friend sulk while he sees "the girl of his dreams" pass by everyday.

It is the one we always talk about. Even if it doesn't happen, i'd still be happy with being a good friend of hers.
    uMadson?
    Lightweight
    Lightweight

Post  uMadson? Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:40 am

Blackout wrote:

It is the one we always talk about. Even if it doesn't happen, i'd still be happy with being a good friend of hers.

Blackout, you're really lucky to have such a nice friend who goes to such extents to help you with your crush. All my friends just take the piss out of me for mine. Though that could be because of the 6 friends I actually stick around, 3 or 4 of us have had a crush on her before. Mine has been the longest one though……

Anyway, I wish you all the best in chasing after your dream girl! Very Happy
    Blackout
    Blackout
    Admin

Post  Blackout Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:59 am

uMadson? wrote:
    Blackout wrote:

Blackout, you're really lucky to have such a nice friend who goes to such extents to help you with your crush. All my friends just take the piss out of me for mine. Though that could be because of the 6 friends I actually stick around, 3 or 4 of us have had a crush on her before. Mine has been the longest one though……

Anyway, I wish you all the best in chasing after your dream girl! Very Happy

Thanks, i'm glad to have android as a friend. And thank you for wishing me luck with chasing my dream girl :3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content